I2B Somerset West Skatepark
I2B Somerset West Skatepark, Lourensford Road, Cape Town, 7130
Operating hours for Somerset West Club:
Mondays – Saturdays: 10h00 – 18h00
Sundays: 13h00 – 17h00
If the skatepark supervisors (Godfrey Wenn & Joshua van Roodt) are not on site, please let yourself in by using the small gate.
If you do not know what the combination to the lock is, please phone Chris (072 992 7408), Godfrey (062 598 2505) or Joshua (062 870 6501). Please lock the gate if you are the last to leave.
R20 per person per day (Mondays – Thursdays)
R30 per person per day (Fridays – Sundays & during school and public holidays)
R250 per person for monthly membership & R2,500 per person for yearly membership
– Club members will enter free of charge.
– By paying membership you support this community project.
– No smoking, alcohol or drugs allowed in or around the skate park.
– No foul language, vandalism or graffiti allowed.
– No one is allowed inside the skatepark after dark.
– Wearing of helmets and protective gear are compulsory.
– Membership for joining the I2B Somerset West Club is payable at club meetings or online.
– Club Sessions are currently on Fridays from 3 – 4pm for under 12’s and 4 – 5pm for the rest.
– I2B Club Sessions include coaching, joining the I2B life-skills program and opportunities to go on day-trips and tours.
– Rollerblades and skateboards will be provided if needed. All are welcome!