I2B Somerset West Skatepark
I2B Somerset West Skatepark, Lourensford Road, Cape Town, 7130
Operating hours for Somerset West skatepark with supervision:
Mondays – Saturdays: 10h00 – 18h00
Sundays: 13h00 – 17h00
Current skatepark supervisors are:
- Godfrey Wenn – 065 189 7219
- Caleb Chisholm – 082 385 1349
- Koos van der Merwe
- Owner – Chris van der Merwe – 072 992 7408
R30 per person per day (this support goes straight to the skatepark supervisor on the day)
– Club members will enter free of charge.
– By paying membership you support this community project.
– No smoking, alcohol or drugs allowed in or around the skate park.
– No foul language, vandalism or graffiti allowed.
– No one is allowed inside the skatepark after dark.
– Wearing of helmets and protective gear are compulsory.
– Membership for joining the I2B Somerset West Club is payable at club meetings or online.
– Club Sessions are currently on Fridays from 3 – 4pm for under 12’s and 4 – 5pm for the rest.
– I2B Club Sessions include coaching, joining the I2B life-skills program and opportunities to go on day-trips and tours.
– Rollerblades and skateboards will be provided if needed. All are welcome!